Gradwebfiltni Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Yona Of The Dawn Hd Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The story takes place in a fantasy world. The culture is influenced by the Korean and Chinese culture. This influence is evident in the distribution of the kingdoms, and also in the names of the characterswelltheir clothing.
Yona is a princess who lives happily in the palace with her father and friends, oblivious to the misery of the kingdom. But the day of her sixteenth birthday her life changes: the emperor is killed. Yona has to run away to survive. She'll be helped by her friend and bodyguard, General Hak. Together they embark on a journey to find and ask for help from the four dragons of the legend. During the adventure, Yona observes the kingdom and opens her eyes, determined to become a princess who helps her people.
Princess Yona has lived an easy life at the palace then on her sixteenth birthday her world is thrown upside down when her childhood friend Soo-won kills her father and seizes the crown. She manages to escape with her bodyguard, the formidable Son Hak; life will no longer be easy for the princess. Fleeing to Hak's home village an oracle tells them a story about how the first king united the kingdom with the help of four legendary dragons. The oracle's assistant, Yun, joins Princess Yona and Hakthey set about searching for the dragons. As they find each they will have to face difficulties and genuine danger. The dragon's aren't the beasts one might expect; rather they are men imbued with great strengths; each distinctive from one another and not until she has recruited all four can she return and try to reclaim the throne.<br/><br/>This anime proved to be a real surprise; I expected the usual mix of fighting and humour and while both are present what we really get are a great set of characters. Officially this is a shoujo series but while watching I never really thought about it that way despite the fact that there are clear 'reverse harem' elementsYona surrounds herself with an ever-growing band of attractive male companions… this is a series that can be enjoyed by anybody regardless of gender. The characters are all distinctive both in appearance and behaviour and the good guys are all likable. There are villains we meet along the way and while some are detestable Soo-won, the main antagonist, is a bit of an enigma; perhaps he isn't quitebadhe seems… in a later scene he meets Yona and does nothing even though she is vulnerable. The story is nicely paced over twenty four episodes althoughthe final episode ended I couldn't help but think of Churchill's words, "This isn't the end. This isn't even the beginning of the end. However, this is the end of the beginning"… so hopefully this is just the first season and we will get to see more of this enjoyable story.
I see a theme with this manga based series, and that is that you NEVER get a proper ENDING. If you know there in no season 2 ever coming why even season 1. LIKE ,,whyyyy!??''<br/><br/>If you really want to watch this DON'T. The plot was interesting but i can't really like it because of how they ended it or may i say how they DIDN'T.

The Stone Killer downloadKlein Londen, Klein Berlijn full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pDead Rising 2: Case West hd full movie downloadSaints Row: The Third full movie online freeCyborg 009: Call of Justice I in hindi download free in torrentThe Naked Cage 720p torrentKitana Mileena: Part 1 torrentMurderers' Row movie download in hdStrike Commando 2 movie in tamil dubbed downloadhindi Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Gradwebfiltni
Please log in to post a reply.